- Who is “𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄”, and who is “𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤔𐤏”?
- Many sincere and honest believers yearn for the day when the Truth is uncovered so that we can worship our Creator and give him exclusive devotion.
- Our goal is to uncover the Real Truth and nothing but the Truth!
According to the book of Tsapan-Ya’oh | TsephanYahu | Zephaniah 3:9:
“The just YA’OH | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YAHUAH is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning he brings his judgment to light, he fails not; but the unjust knows no shame. I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passes by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant. I said, Surely you will fear me, you will receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings. Therefore wait ye upon me, says YA’OH | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YAHUAH, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them my indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of YA’OH | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YAHUAH, to serve him with one consent.” TSEPHANYAHU (ZEPHANIAH) 3:5-9 את CEPHER
We recently discovered on YouTube videos that teach the very first language, that is Ancient Ghabaray Hebrew.
- Our recommendation is for you to learn Hebrew from them.
- It is simpler and much easier to learn than the modern day Hebrew that has its basis built on the Canaanite – Phonecian text that the Masoretic Modern versions use today.
- This takes us away from the pure language that our Heavenly Father Ya’oh | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 gave to our ancestors.
Please watch Yaohdah Ban Dor at: https://youtube.com/yaohdahbandor.
He has in-depth knowledge of many variations of the Hebrew language!
- Our Heavenly Father Ya’oh | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 has every right to be upset with his children since our ancestors turned to worshiping idols.
“OH that you would rend the heavens, that you would come down, that the mountains might flow down at your presence, As when the melting fire burns, the fire causes the waters to boil, to make your name known to your adversaries, that the nations may tremble at your presence! When you did terrible things which we looked not for, you came down, the mountains flowed down at your presence. For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither has the eye seen, O ELOHIYM, beside you, what he has prepared for him that waits for him. You meet him את eth-that rejoices and works righteousness, those that remember you in your ways: behold, you are wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved. But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is none that calls upon your name, that stirs up himself to take hold of you: for you have hid your face from us, and have consumed us, because of our iniquities. But now, O Ya’oh | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YAHUAH | יהוה, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you our potter; and we all are the work of your hand. Be not wroth very sore, O Ya’oh | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YAHUAH | יהוה, neither remember iniquity forever: behold, see, we beseech you, we are all your people. Your holy cities are a wilderness, Tsiyon is a wilderness, Yerushalayim a desolation. Our holy and our beautiful house, where our fathers praised you, is burned up with fire: and all our pleasant things are laid waste. Will you refrain yourself for these things, O Ya’oh | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YAHUAH | יהוה? will you hold your peace, and afflict us very sore?” Yashai-Ya’oh | 𐤉𐤔𐤏𐤉𐤄𐤅 | YESHA’YAHU (ISAIAH) 64:1-12 את Cepher Publishing Group.
- Our goal is to make it into the kingdom and not to mislead or deceive you. We take very seriously our obligation to our Creator.
- Please do your own due diligence and decide for yourself if you too have discovered the true, pure language.
The Book of Jubilees 12:25-27 says Ya’oh revealed the language to Abra(ha)m, since he caused it to cease from the day of the overthrow of Babel.
“And Ya’oh | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YAHUAH | יהוה ELOHIYM said: Open his mouth and his ears, that he may hear and speak with his mouth, with the language which has been revealed; for it had ceased from the mouths of all the children of men from the day of the overthrow of Babel. And I opened his mouth, and his ears and his lips, and I began to speak with him in Ivriyt in the tongue of the creation. And he took the cepheriym of his fathers, and these were written in Ivriyt, and he transcribed them, and he began from henceforth to study them, and I made known to him that which he could not understand, and he studied them during the six rainy months.” YOVHELIYM (JUBILEES) 12:25-27 את Cepher Publishing Group.
- Please note: Cepher Publishing Group is the Bible Version we quote from in the majority of instances, with occasional quotations taken from Restoration Scriptures True Name Edition, or the HalleluYah Scriptures Bible, since we are not aware of any using the Original Ghabaray Hebrew.
- This same publisher also uses the lost or hidden books like you will find in the Original King James, 1611 edition.
- You can find these at your favorite Book Store, or on Amazon, or you can read them at your local library.
- Play Store also has a free Abridged version of Cepher Publishing Group Bible.
- Hopefully soon, there will be one we can use and refer back to that is based on The tongue of the Creation.
- In all likelihood, it will be the most accurate version using the Pure Language-Ghabaray Hebrew & English. This will help those who have no interest in learning another language.
- This will make it possible for those of Ya’ohshar’al in the U.S.A., as well as those scattered…, to read it and learn from their native language.
- If you are interested in learning Ghabaray Hebrew, please go to the website: www.Yaohsharal.com, signup for it there. *Please read the Cautionary Note above.*